Yahoo Mail is one of the most usefull and free email service providers with millions of users all across the world. Thanks to the wide storage space of 1,000 GB that you get while creating an account on it, you cannot only send & receive emails but also make use of various services such as Dropbox and many more in order to carter to your personal yahoo mail or professionals needs.
How Can One Create New Yahoo Email Account?
However, first of all, you need to own an account on Yahoo and for that, you have to follow the below given steps in a careful and proper manner:
- What you need to do is go to Yahoo's main page where you have to click Mail and then Sign up option.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your information in the given fields including your name, phone number and many more. After successfully completing all fields in a correct manner, you need to click Continue option.
- Now, you will have to click Text me a code in the next window and once you are done, you have to enter the verification code and then click Submit code.
- Once you click the submit option, your Yahoo account has been created.
- Congratulations, now, you are allowed to access your Yahoo mail page.
How Can One Delete Yahoo Mail Account?
- In order to do so, you need to go to Yahoo account deletion page where you need to sign in with your Yahoo credentials. Once you signed in, a Terminating your Yahoo page will appear.
- After that, you will have to verify your Yahoo ID and once you are done, you have to review account deletion warning.
- Now, enter your Yahoo account password and then enter a visual code.
- Now, you need to click on Terminate this Account and that’s it! Your Yahoo Mail account has been successfully deleted.