Do you want to disable Avast Antivirus? Are you not aware of the procedure about How To Disable Avast Antivirus? If you don't want to uninstall the antivirus from your personal computer system, you can disable it temporarily. By walking through 3 to 5 easy steps, you will be able to do so in a correct manner. Moreover, you can also take proper guidance regarding the same by just using a phone call to the experts.
Have A Look At The Procedure To Disable Avast Antivirus!
You need to follow steps very precisely and make sure that your computer system is working in a proper manner.
- In order to so, you need to open the Avast main window by double clicking on the Avast icon.
- After that, you will be able to open Settings which appears as the gear icon available in right corner of your Avast.
- You have to head to Components tab where you choose option from Mail Shield, Disable File System Shield and WebShield. Note: Each option has its own feature which allows you to do accordingly.
- Here, you need to choose a particular shield and then confirm your selections.
- Once you opt for the same, you have to click on ‘Done’ option and your antivirus will be disabled.
By following the above procedure, you will be able to disable your Avast antivirus in an obstacle free manner.
Besides, if you confront any issues whiling following the above step, you can take assistance from the experts. Don’t you know How To Disable Avast antivirus using other ways? To know more, you can approach the professionals using their toll-free helpline number and get the solution to your problems. Once you place a call, a reliable customer care executive will respond your call and provide you with the guidance. They will properly direct you the right way to disable your Antivirus program easily and quickly.
Instead of disabling Avast antivirus, you can also perform various operations in order to keep your antivirus up and running.
In addition, if you are also seeking more information about Avast antivirus settings or anything, you can visit our website.