It is quite easy to recover Gmail / Google account and Gmail emails but sometimes it becomes a major issue for a few individuals. If you are also facing the issue or you need guidance in recovering your Google/Gmail account then just read the blog and just follow the instructions given in the blog carefully.
How To Recover Gmail Account if you don't know your password?
Here are the steps that can help you in recovering your Gmail account.
- First, open gmail.com
- After that click on the Sign In link.
- On clicking the link Gmail Sign In page will get open.
- Then on the sign-in page enter your login credentials such as email address or phone number after that just click on the Next button.
- Thereafter another page will get open in that enter your password and if in case you don't remember your password then just click on the forgot password link
- After that, another page will get open in that you need to enter your last password and after entering it just click on the Next button.
- On tapping the next button create a new password page that will get open from there create your new password as this will lead in recovering your Gmail account.
How To Recover Gmail Account Via Alternate Email id or Phone Number
Here are steps that will help you in recovering your Gmail account.
- First, open Gmail Sign In page
- Thereafter enter the email address on the sign-in page and if you do not remember your email id then just click on the Forgot email link.
- Later another page will get open in that enter your alternate email id or you can also enter the registered phone number after that just click on the Next button.
- Thereafter verification mail or will be sent to your alternate email id click over that and from there copy the code and then after that paste the code in the verification code box and if you have entered your phone number then verification code will be sent via a message on your phone.
- After that click on the Next. On clicking the button your Gmail account will get recovered.
How To Recover Gmail Account By Answering Question?
Just follow the below-mentioned steps for recovering your Gmail Account.
- Open Gmail Sign In page then on the page enter your email address or phone number and after that click on the Next button.
- After that, another page will get open from there click on the forgot password link.
- Then the next page of "enter alternate email address" will get open from there click on the try another way option.
- Thereafter, another page of "enter phone number" will get open from there click on the "I don't have my phone" option.
- After that next page will get on that you need to answer the question. After answering the question click on the Next button.
- If your answer will be correct then create a new password page will get open this means that your Gmail account has been recovered successfully.
How Can I Recover Suspended Google Account?
Just follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your Suspended Google Account
- Navigate to the Google admin console.
- After that tap on the Users tab.
- Then from the "users list" find filter option.
- Then from the filter section change your's suspend user list filter
- If you are not able to find the option then click on the filter option. After that, you will be redirected to the user account page.
- Thereafter visit the setting page and then click on the restore user option.
- For restoring the account you need to again sign in your account.
Recover Your deleted Google account after 30 days
Google has there policies and according to that if you have deleted your Google account and email before 30 days then you will get not able to recover Your deleted Google account after 30 days.
Follow the steps for recovering the Gmail emails before 30 days
- Open your Gmail account
- Thereafter click on the Trash option. The trash option will be present von the left sidebar.
- On clicking the option trash emails will get from there select the email which you want to recover.
- Then after that click on the recover option.
- Later your email will be recovered.
How To Recover Gmail Contacts on Mobile
Follow the below-mentioned steps for recovering the Gmail contacts on your mobile phone. If you have deleted the contact from your phone contacts then you can recover it from your Gmail account if you have synced the contacts in your account.
- In order to recover your Gmail Contact on your mobile phone first open the Gmail app on your phone.
- Then after that open contact page and then from that page click on the Export Contact option as this will help you in recovering your Gmail contacts to your phone.