Do you know internet speed can be shared? All the connected device in your house uses some of your internet speed. Do you know what kind of activities affects your internet speed? Then, you need to join the Att Customer Service. The support team will let you know about those facts which affect the speed of your internet. When connecting several devices at the same time to your house. When you are doing numerous things at the same time such as gaming, streaming, downloading large files, and video-conferencing. And connecting to Wifi. The use of wired connections becomes faster.
Know how you can get the best internet speed
- First thing, you need to apply- restart the gateway.
- Always you need to make a distance between your gateway & device from obstruction (such as metal) and the usual source of intervention (such as microwave and baby monitor).
- You need to move your Wi-Fi devices closer to the entrance. They are far away, weak signal and slow speed of the internet.
- You should keep your Wi-Fi gateway in a convenient place in your house or office. Keeping it straight and keeping it on the floor increases coverage.
- Use Wi-Fi only with devices that do not have electrified connection ports, such as tablets, smartphones, and house accessories.
- If necessary, add a wifi filler to improve the coverage and signal strength.
If your device is slowing you down. Then you need to try these tips:
- When you are not using them, you need to turn off the Internet-connected devices.
- You must log in for using the Smart house Manager application to check the status of your device connection.
- You need to clear the browser cookies and cache.
- Always after listening to music and watching videos, you need to exit from streaming applications.
- Restart your device on a regular basis.
- You should turn off auto-updates on applications, gaming consoles, and PCs.
- You should keep your anti-virus software, firmware, computer, drivers, and device software up to date.
Hope this post will be beneficial for you to know more about internet speed. If you require further information, then you need to get in touch with the assistance team by dialing Att Phone Number. The well educated and certified support executives are 24x7 ready to help in a humble manner. Also, they will provide you further information about internet speed.