In today's business world, it is clear that the most important tool of a company is its e-mail function. Now you can get a Free Business Email Accounts as it is. With that in mind, it is surprising to think that some companies are still using free emails. A company can now use Gmail to host and host emails because they are the best on the market. These services give you the power back. Your service account will remain valid as long as you continue to manage and manage your business account. This is a guarantee that every business needs. If you're using a paid service from Gmail, these services typically cost less than $ 10 a month for a small start-up fee. However, you have the option of using free services. If you'd like someone to do the work for you, contact Gmail Customer Service.
Know how to Backup And Restore your Emails via Gmail Customer Service Number or use given steps.
Although your Gmail emails are securely stored on Google's large servers, it's always a good idea to get a backup. If you're having trouble using the Backup and Restore service for your email, contact the mail Customer Service Number. Use Gmail as a Free Business Email Accounts. If you have problems with e-mails, this can be a big problem. In this case, carefully follow all steps and contact Gmail Customer Service as soon as something happens.
Since the steps are the same for both, the instructions for Windows and Linux are applied. If you are using a different platform, please contact our customer support for further instructions.
To run your backups on Windows, follow these steps:
1. Download Gmail backup. This is free installation software but can be used as in all open source programs. Perform a Google search for the first result, Gmail backup. In Windows, you must scroll down to find the link file.
2. After downloading, run Gmail Backup by running the downloaded file. The installation creates a Gmail backup icon on the desktop.
3. Double-click the icon to start the program.
4. Enter your Gmail login and Gmail password.
5. Enter imap.gmail.com for servers.
6. Select the preferred backup folder and name the backup file.
7. Click Backup. If you receive an error message stating that you cannot access the IMAP folder, it is because the All Messages folder is hidden. In this case, you must redisplay the folder before you start the backup.
8. The last part of the account backup indicates that the backup is complete.
To recover your e-mail from a backup, follow these steps:
1. Start Gmail Backup. Gmail Backup saves your Gmail login and the name of the most recent backup file.
2. Enter your password. Make sure the name of the backup file is correct.
3. Click Restore.
After the completion of both way always remember to Backup your future email as well., And we hope that everyone use of Gmail as a Free Business Email Accounts.