Microsoft Corporation is without a doubt the most widespread Company, engrossed in dealing with both computer Software as well as Hardware products. Hotmail is one of the most excellent emailing platforms powered by Microsoft which is designed in such a way to provide you with efficient free storage for a purpose to store your data in a secure manner. In addition to this, in order to secure your account and data safely, Microsoft brings its own security policy to the table. However, if you are one of those who are looking to change Hotmail password, it would be wise to follow the procedure in a careful manner.
- In order to change your Hotmail password, you need to log in to your Hotmail and go to your profile picture where you need to select View account.
- Next, you will have to click Change password where you have to your current account password, and then click Sign in.
- Once you are done, just verify your identity. After that, you need to click Send code and once you receive the code enter the code.
- After verifying your Hotmail account, enter your new password and click Confirm.
- Finally, you are required to click Next option.
However, you can approach our geeks using our toll free helpline number which is available round the clock at your closest disposal to help get in touch with our professionals with utmost level of ease. Apart from that, various other means including email support facility, remote support facility, live chat support and many more are also available through which you can easily get in touch with our professionals and share the problems you are running into.
Despite the availability of all such channels to get connected with the geeks, one of the most convenient methods is none other than a toll free helpline number which will immediately connect you to experts who will direct you in a proper and step by step manner, over a phone call. In addition to this, if you are looking forward to getting information regarding the same, it would be wise to take a quick tour to our website.